2 - 7 Years
1. The candidate should have experience in accounting in Tally & FOCUS Package and in streamlining the accounting gaps.
2. He/she should have knowledge about the due dates for various statutory payments, ESI, PF, PT, TDS etc and should have experience in making all statutory payments and generation of Challans/ documentation.
3. The candidate should have good knowledge and experience in filing of GST and other GST related documentation.
4. Preparation of Profit & Loss Account and Balance Sheet, Timely payment of salaries, taxes and other statutory dues
The candidate should also be able to do:
5. Analysis of company’s financial performance and preparation of Reports like MIS, CMA etc.
6. Analysis of expenses and constant focus on improving efficiencies
7. The job will require to travel to different government departments and meetings with the officials’
8. Correspondence with suppliers and all vendors for making payments, receivables & payables and documentation
9. Follow-up with bankers for most beneficial banking terms
10. Correspondence with banks related to inward remittances and foreign currency conversions
|Salary||50 Thousand To 3 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Accounting / Auditing / Taxation|
|Work Experience||2 - 7 Years|